– CUT 1255 with cutting height 2100 x cutting length 4300 mm
– 60 mm cutting depth with 250mm diameter saw blade
– Sawing unit 4.0 kW and 5,400 rpm
– Including wear-free stainless steel support and convenient,
elevating roller transport system for gentle material handling
– Including ergonomically perfect, fold-out centre workpiece support over 3 fields
– Stable longitudinal stop for exact length display in first field
– Including patented SuperCut prescoring unit for perfect scoring of laminated panels
– Including digital dimension display for horizontal cut
– Including support grid with automatic evasion feature for horizontal cutting
– Electrically locking support grid for vertical cutting
The proven scoring unit SuperCut is expanded in function and receives another pre-scoring function through the main saw blade. These layers, such as veneered panels, can be pre-scored in return feed and then sawn through in the second step. All the benefits of our our patented Super Cut scoring unit will be kept.
Please contact us for a brochure!